Camy Tagged me -- Nice Matters Award
Loud Asian Chick & friend extraodinaire, Camy Tang, tagged me with this award.
“This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you’ve been awarded please pass it on to 7 others who you feel are deserving of this award.”
Well, Camy, Dineen, and Robin are already tagged or I'd slap ...er, tag them, too. :-D
- Sara Mills - a French Canadian friend who has surrendered more times than she'll admit, but who has also talked me off the ledge many times in recent months.
- Cindy Woodsmall - a beautiful woman and writer who has mentored me through rough aspects of this publishing process.
- Lisa Harris - A dozen elephants all in a row. How can I not love the woman who gives me that?? LOL
- Lena Dooley - If you've met Lena, you know why I'm listing her here. In a way, she reminds me of my mother, and there is nothing like a "Mama Dooley" hug. can't wait for conference to get one!!!!!
- Mindy Obenhaus - A woman who gives new and varied meanings to THE FARM. :-D
- Beth Goddard - A wonderful woman who is very encouraging, has an incredible eye for the minute details of suspense elements, and a true encourager.
- Shannon McNear - An amazing person with a very philosophical bent who--at times--puts my mind in knots with her deep thoughts. :-D