WOLFSBANE WINS A CHRISTY!!

  

WOLFSBANE WINS A CHRISTY!!

 
So, I decided to attend the Christy Award Banquet in Orlando. Not because I hoped to win, but because I wanted them to place that medal around my neck! I think that's one of the kewlest aspects of The Christy Awards!

Anyway...surprise of all surprises when the amazing Tyson Wynn started reading the first lines of the Contemporary Romance category winner:
Blood dripped into his eye. No, not blood. Sweat. Hands fisted tight against his sides, Captain Canyon Metcalfe blinked away the sting. Another salty drop slid down his temple.

 

Annnnd...WOLFSBANE FINALS AGAIN!

Monday morning at ICRS, the American Christian Fiction Writers announced the finalists in the 2012 Carol Awards. WOLFSBANE FINALED!! Winners will be announced at ACFW in September!

 
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response.
3 Responses
  1. gravatar Carolyn Lewis

    Hi Ronie, I have always loved wolfsbane. I really wish you could expand on the Metcalfe family. They really really intrigued me. Stone, Willow, Leif, Range... Will you be able to do that someday? Please!
    Congrats on the Christy award Too!
    That is so great!
    Carolyn Lewis

  2. Congrats (again!) on your thrilling Christy win and on finaling for a carol. They recognize stellar writing when they see it!

  3. Congrats again, my friend!