Well, I had someone email me and say, Wow, Ronie. You've been going through a lot. And it hit me that my posts have been about trials and tough times. Since life is about much more than the trials, let's concentrate on good stuff.
So, I thought I'd start a tag list...you know, one of those dastardly things where you tag someone and make them follow suit. Mwuh-hahhahahaahaha. :-D So often we see the trials in our lives, the bad times, but I want to focus on the good things, the blessings. Thus, we're going to count off our blessings like this:
- A friend who has blessed me: (there are so many...) Dineen
- An unexpected gift: an editor recommended my work to another editor
- A kind word shared with me recently: "I EXPECT good things [for your writing]; you've honed your craft." from aforementioned editor
- Something that makes me stop and praise God: my friends
- Something I'm looking forward to: ACFW conference
- A particular part of me I'm pleased with: my determination
- Something in my life that I wanted but never expected: twins
- A place that moved/moves me: Los Alamos Lookout, New Mexico
- One thing/person that always makes me smile: my hubby
- Most recent "love note" from God: I needed to talk to my Clone very badly and she called--and she totally "got me" as soon as I started talking. HOW KEWL IS THAT!?!
So...knowing how much my friends will KILL me for this, I'm tagging: NEEN, HEATHER (who won't do it...), SHANNON, BETH, LISA, JENNIFER T., Ron, and Stuart. :-D