Blog Humbug??


Okay, so I created my last post as a way to honor Grandma Kendig. Then I realized Christmas is only two days away...and I'm only supposed to blog once a week (this is my vain attempt at being disciplined LOL). But I can't become a Blog Scrooge and not honor the holiday that celebrates our Savior's birth.

There are so many intelligent and insightful blogs about this time of year. In light of Grandma's passing, and the fiesty woman that she was, along with her insatiable humor...I thought I'd post some funnies from the writer's Christmas party I attended earlier this year.

Answers are provided beneath the question and written backwards.

1. If Santa were to drive a motorcycle, what would it be?
nosdivaD ylloH

2. What do you call a cat on a beach at Christmastime?

swalC ydnaS

3. Why do elves get a bit depressed during the holidays?

meetse-fle wol evah yeht esuaceb

4. What kind of cereal does Santa eat?

sioreehC detsorF ro sekalF detsorF

5. What did the Gingerbread man put on his bed?

teehs eikooc a

6. What is Santa's favorite snack?

s'oh-oh

7. What do elves learn in school?

teba-fle eht

8. What nationality was Santa?

hsi-eloP htroN

9. Why did Santa spell Christmas N-O-E?

.L oN , dias legna het esuaceb

10. What do you call people who are afraid of Santa?

cibohportsualC

11. What do sheep in New Mexico say at Christmas?
dadivaN eceelF
12. If athlete's get Athlete's foot, what do astronauts get?
eot-elissiM
13. What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?
etibtsorF
14. What do you get when you cross an archer and a gift wrapper?
dooH nobbiR
15. Which of Santa's reindeers works for Proctor & Gamble?
!sknis snaelc eh--temoC

Merry Christmas, Y'all!

 
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response.
5 Responses
  1. MERRY CHRISTMAS RONIE!!!!!!! And may you have a very blessed and prosperous New Year!!!

  2. You're so goofy! I love it! And you. Merry Christmas, girl!

  3. gravatar Anonymous

    Came to your blog from Dineen's. I'll be back.

    Dadio

  4. LOL...too funny, toots! LOVE IT

  5. WHEW! I finally found your blog again. I had you on my Google page but it kicked you out for some reason, the buggers. Hope you had a great Christmas!
    Camy