Okay, so I created my last post as a way to honor Grandma Kendig. Then I realized Christmas is only two days away...and I'm only supposed to blog once a week (this is my vain attempt at being disciplined LOL). But I can't become a Blog Scrooge and not honor the holiday that celebrates our Savior's birth.
There are so many intelligent and insightful blogs about this time of year. In light of Grandma's passing, and the fiesty woman that she was, along with her insatiable humor...I thought I'd post some funnies from the writer's Christmas party I attended earlier this year.
Answers are provided beneath the question and written backwards.
1. If Santa were to drive a motorcycle, what would it be?
2. What do you call a cat on a beach at Christmastime?
3. Why do elves get a bit depressed during the holidays?
meetse-fle wol evah yeht esuaceb
4. What kind of cereal does Santa eat?
sioreehC detsorF ro sekalF detsorF
5. What did the Gingerbread man put on his bed?
teehs eikooc a
6. What is Santa's favorite snack?
7. What do elves learn in school?
8. What nationality was Santa?
9. Why did Santa spell Christmas N-O-E?
.L oN , dias legna het esuaceb
10. What do you call people who are afraid of Santa?